Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

ESET Smart Security v5 RC - Web Access Protection Not Working

The news is encouraging for me and you who love this ESET antivirus products. A few weeks ago (probably a month), ESET released ESET Smart Security v5 RC (Realease Candidate). I immediately tried to download the antivirus and install it on the Asus EeePC netbook 1015PEM mine. After I installed the antivirus, I see how it looks a bit interesting and better than ever. But I do not like the initial image that appears at start up, because the picture is less good and stiff, not smooth as in the fourth version.

In addition, when I want to update the antivirus. Antivirus update of 30 mega bytes more virus database. I think this may only occur at the beginning, because the virus database is still not up to date when newly installed. But the next day I update again, but why is the update is always a big? I got confused, but I still think it was fine.

A few weeks later, about two weeks I use ESET Smart Security v5 RC. I'm having an error in the web access protection, before this is absolutely not happened. I took this for granted, because there may be errors that occur at start up. Then I tried to restart my netbook, but the web access protection is still not want to walk. I wonder what happened to ESET Smart Security v5 this RC? I got confused and just looked at it as a matter of course because the antivirus is still included Realease Candidate, or practically still in the testing phase.

Before the web access protection disabled, I always look for the username and password with NOD32 key finder. Because the web access protection is always blocking proxy access, so I tried to disable the web access protection. However I did this two days before the web access protection is ultimately unviable. In addition, the antivirus is still a lot keurangan them every so often to make a windows system error, I suspect a virus that enters into my netbook and it found several infected registry files of windows that cause errors and crash. Okay, just a few responses I have about this antivirus, I recommend to wait for the antivirus is really perfect in its development.

No comments:

Post a Comment