Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Try Wealthy Affiliate for $1

Okay, this is big news. For the first time in over a year and a half, starting March 1, Wealthy Affiliate University is offering a free one-week trial for only . That means you can access all of the training modules, community forums, keyword tools and  everything else for an entire week for practically nothing.

I joined Wealthy Affiliate in June 2010 and credit it for the near doubling of my online writing and marketing income by the end of 2010 compared to the previous year. For me, the 30 day article marketing club within WA was worth the price of my year's membership by itself. I was able to use what I learned there to boost eHow earnings (three months in a row have been over ,000!) and dramatically increase my affiliate marketing income through my niche sites.

The point of my Work at Home Mom blog is to help others find legitimate ways to build significant residual income online through writing and marketing. Wealthy Affiliate is the best collection of educational resources, training, tools and community I've found. It is both an opportunity for those brand new to online writing to find success, and for those with a  few years' experience to supercharge their income.

I encourage you to sign up for Wealthy Affiliate's free Webinar that will not only show you the inside scoop about this great trail, but also give you many ideas and strategies for building an online income.

Best of luck as you take action to meet your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment