The numbers are in for my niche website earnings in May. Since I'm working to replace my eHow earnings of about ,000 a month, I check these stats at the end of every month to see how I'm doing.
Over the past month, I added a few pages to my pets site and a couple posts to my home/ family blog. I added a backlink to my home/ family blog through eZine Articles, but that was at the very end of May.
Here's how my two best-earning websites are doing:
Pets niche site
Adsense 1.31
Clickbank .02
Amazon .90
Total 7.23
Home/ Family blog
cj.com .78
Clickbank .24
Adsense .60
Total .62
Combined earnings for both sites together was 6.85. In the grand scheme of things, these numbers seen low -- but on the other hand, I'm encouraged by the results as I can see the potential they both have for future earnings as I increase content, improve their look and navigation, and build social network and search engine traffic.
Have you been working on a website or blog? Are you happy with the results so far?

No comments:
Post a Comment