~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wear no panties at all, especially in the summer, just a long dress or skirt, and any underwear. I haven't gotten any infections or rashes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most comfy underwear=mens boxers!
- I found that during my last pregnancy no matter which maternity underwear I chose it was never comfortable, until I started "borrowing" my partners boxers. They fit comfortably under your ever growing bump but aren't too tight. PERFECT!
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boy-Leg" Style Briefs
- I have found in later pregnancy the most comfortable underwear option is briefs with a thicker stretchy section at the top - this stops them from rolling down like normal briefs do. The "boy-leg" style with some stretchy lace along the top are perfect, they don't ride up or roll down! I also prefer to wear a panty liner in the later stages of pregnancy, so commando is not really an option.
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bikini Panties!
- I have to admit that the bikini panties were best for me. While I'd been known to go commando before pregnancy, I preferred wearing a panty liner towards the end of pregnancy. So that meant I had to wear underwear. The bikini panties didn't roll down and held up just fine as long as they had a thicker edge at the top.
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment